1. Video on SecureIT 365
We have created a short video on our SecureIT 365 Solution.
To watch the video on YouTube, click https://youtu.be/d6GbgCaHEug
To watch the video on our SecureIT 365 Solution page, visit https://820.0dd.myftpupload.com/security-compliance/
2. Device Compliance Reports using Intune/ Microsoft 365
Device compliance reports are meant to be broad in nature and provide a more traditional reporting view of data to identify aggregated metrics. This report is designed to work with large datasets to get a full device compliance picture. For example, the device compliance report for device compliance shows all the compliance states for devices to give a broader view of the data, no matter how large the dataset. This report shows the full breakdown of records in addition to a convenient visualization of aggregated metrics.
Device compliance report (Organizational)
The device compliance report is available as the summary report in the Reports workload.
3. Report- only mode in conditional access
Report-only mode is a new Conditional Access policy state that allows administrators to evaluate the impact of Conditional Access policies before enabling them in their environment. With the release of report-only mode:
- Conditional Access policies can be enabled in report-only mode.
- During sign-in, policies in report-only mode are evaluated but not enforced.
- Results are logged in the Conditional Access and Report-only tabs of the Sign-in log details.
- Customers with an Azure Monitor subscription can monitor the impact of their Conditional Access policies using the Conditional Access insights workbook.
- Admins can evaluate the result as all the policy configurations are applied or not and satisfies or not
- Also check if other conditional access policy is conflicting with the current one or not.